caribbean summer burger
- 1 pack of MEATLESS FARM plant based burgers
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices of vegan cheese (Willicroft)
- 1 half shredded red cabbage
- 1 handful of chopped fresh mint
- 1 medium sized mango
- Half a scotch bonnet yellow pepper
- Half a rewd chilli pepper
- 1 tbsp jerk seasoning (powder)
- Juice of 2 fresh squeezed limes
- Mayoneur Mango Mayo or The MAYONEUR Mayo.
Combine all the ingredients of the slaw and stir until fully combined. Add salt and pepper to taste once finished. Set aside in the fridge.
Pan fry the burgers according to the instructions. Two minutes before they finish cooking add a slice of cheese on the top of the burgers, throw 50 ml of water and cover the pan with a lid.
Teast the buns, start with a squeeze of Mayoneur Mago Mayo, add the Meatless Farm plant based Burger. Top with the slaw and some more Mayo depending on how saucy you are and eat!